Eco – friendly Products
- The look and feel of silk with extremely strong fibers
- Resists odor and inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Fibers trap warm air to keep you warm in winter while its breathable nature and wicking properties keep moisture away during hot times
- Inherently UV resistant
*as an added bonus, bamboo is a most pliable fiber for embroidery
- Organic cotton farming reduces the mass use of pesticides and chemicals
- Certified organic cotton is grown on field where the use of pesticides has been abolished for a minimum of 3 years.
- Rigorous controls are in place to help rebuild the soil’s natural fertility.
- Means that no chemicals were used in the dying process.
- Natural products from acorns to zinnias are churned with water in large drums.
- Fabric is placed into the drums, allowing the colouring to migrate into the fabric. Varying shades of colouring from one drum to the next can be expected. The fluctuation of colour shades is innate to the natural dying process.
- More absorbent and more mildew resistant than cotton
- Natural ability to effectively block UV rays
- Very strong, long lasting and becomes softer as it is worn
- Breathes and wicks away moisture better than cotton
- Efficient insulator keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer